That was my idea!!! omfg! You are my brother
re-review (A bit less angry this time)
Just learn to animate better.
You would like people to respect your work, then respect the work of those that work at activision, Its only fair right?
Also, make the voice acting better, and the game actually does have a story, a very well crafted one that takes some attention to grasp.
I only went off because I found it insulting, only because you were acting a bit like a hypocrite, asking that we tell you how to improve and not help Activision at all except put down a quite incredible game.
Well, Activision isn't going to listen to me. I'm just some guy on the Internet, with no means to contact a multimillion dollar company who likely doesn't listen to individual opinions outside their own company.
If I were to tell Activision what to do better, I would say this:
- Make a likeable protagonist for your game. Alex Mercer has an ugly character design, and all the angst combined with the actions he does in game makes for a really inconsistent character.
- Make a story that reads better than bad Marvel fanfiction. I didn't care about any characters, and the player shouldn't have to go on dozens of identical sidequests (Web of intrigue) just to figure out what's going on. That's great for fleshing out the story, not telling it.
- Tighten up the controls. Anything resembling precision is impossible.
- No getting juggled. It's never fun.
- Make the bosses more of a bossfight than an hour long war of attrition.
I've gotten reviews from people who loved the game and hated the game, but both enjoyed this movie. There are some in both camps who didn't enjoy it either. To say I'm putting down a "quite incredible game" is purely subjective. I made fun of GTA IV, but I loved the game. Egoraptor made fun of Metal Gear Solid, and I'm sure he loves it too. Most parodies are loving parodies, even if this one isn't. I'm making fun of the game by pointing out it's flaws, the same way a reviewer would. I'm not going to sugarcoat a feature I found irritating.
I'll work on art and animation for my next flash. I've addressed multiple times over the past 300 reviews that I think they really need some work. Thanks for rethinking your review.
OH MY GOD!
That was THE BEST "twatlight" parody ever! I LOVED THE part when she said "ouch, i think you got sparkles in my eye" XD XD XD XDDDDDDDDD
I was actually going to call it Twatlight, then I saw someone else already took the name when I was submitting it.
Sorry no stars
good animation must have taken you about 2 minutes
but you did nothing with it
Remake it. Add something like a story? or sound? something
loved it XD
i hate twilight but this makes it more...likable
damn preteen girls obsessing over it
any flaming of my comment = zzz
cuz this is my opinion and i have the right to say it
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.